Monday, February 28, 2011

Breast milk ice cream. Yes I really just wrote that.

I'm a huge fan of Slashfood but one article this morning left me a little nauseated. So OF COURSE I had to share the details with you! Warning, this is not for the squeamish. A restaurant in Covet Garden England has created a breast milk dessert called "The baby gaga". No Joke.


The Recipe is a concoction of Madagascar vanilla, lemon zest and the breast milk generously donated by Victoria Hiley of Leeds. All the ingredients are churned into ice cream and served in a martini glass.


The Ice cream can be topped with whiskey or another cocktail upon request. Would you eat it?! Tell me below in comments. If you so desire to read more, click here! Otherwise happy Monday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...