Friday, February 11, 2011

Foodie Friday!!!

Every Friday I am going to be profiling a fav chef of mine. Today's foodie is the AMAZING Lisa Garza. I love her. Very few woman can kick butt in a kitchen, cater for upwards of 300 VIPs, and still maintain the look of a classic 50's icon. You may remember her from "The Next Food Network Star". She did a fantastic job and now operates her own catering business in Dallas Texas. You can read more about her here. She used to sell these adorable aprons but I can't seem to find them anymore! That's where you come in. If anyone finds out what happened to Couture Caviar (That's the name of her co.) please let me know in comments. She inspires me and I hope you are inspired today as well. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...