Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Girl Can Dream. . . .

Like most women I like to shop. Okay let's get real I love to shop! These past two years my spending sprees have been put on a perma-hold but that's okay! Until then I create my own little Culinary wish-lists. I share with you this weeks below!

1. Custom kitchen-aid paint job. Un Amore Custom Designs paints beautiful designs on your kitchen-aid mixer. How Fabulous is this?! You can view plenty more on their website.

2. Food Pod. I love the design of this! This silicon tool contains all your food items in one pouch for steaming or boiling. Place your food inside and then insert the whole pod into boiling water. Makes for easy clean up too!

3. Double walled Oil/Vinager Carafe. Being A girl I do like pretty things. If my paprika oil could be suspended in its own little bubble I am SURE it would taste better!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I want it all too, I guess that's why we are such great friends. I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...