Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Three years and it feels like yesterday. . . .

Three years ago today I married the love of my life. On a warm Mexican afternoon we took our vows and celebrated in style with those we love the most! After the ceremony ourselves and 20 of our closest dined at sunset on brazilian cuisine. What a wonderful memory for me to have and to share.


With that being said I feel it only appropriate to share with you a fantastic Brazilian drink recipe. A toast to husbandface and a toast to you loves! Enjoy!

Caju Amigo


Blend in a mixer

1.One shot of Gin;
2.One shot of concentrated cashew juice;
3.As much sugar as you want (2 tbsp, I would recommend)
4.Two ice cubes.
Pour the mixture in a long drink cup filled with cashew slices and more ice (both optional). Add a squeeze of sour lime and stir gently.


blameitonbrazil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...