Wednesday, April 1, 2009

munchbox lunchbox


So yesterday I was kindly asked by my mother to fill in for her at the office. I love being active, on my feet and moving around! This is pure torture being here alone in a cubical and doing nothing culinary related. But, to make matters worse I did the unthinkable. I forgot my lunch. Being the only person here, and not being able to leave to get a tasty meal caused my mind to drift to memories in childhood when forgetting your lunch was the equevilant to crisis and temper tantrums where expected. Allthough I do feel like kicking and screaming, I have decided to instead be much more mature about the situation and do a little research on the good ol' lunchbox. www.lunchboxes.com offers adorable and green ways to transport your food in a very delightful manner. Have fun! Maybe if I had one like this, I wouldn't be having such vicious hunger pains. . . . :(

2 comments:

  1. I WANT THAT sooooooooo bad!!!!! IF you ever ever see that please buy it for me and I will pay you back. You know I'm a HELLO kitty lover right??
    from pj's to jewelry I have my share : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock with this information stuff...another chef geek lurks the internet blog sphere :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...