Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picky Eaters. :/

Bananas and Escargot will never enter my mouth. Nope. Not gonna do it.


I am not a picky eater for the most part but those are my non-negotiables. I have learned that the foods I enjoy in life are a part of what make me who I am. That being said, I embrace the picky eaters in my life! When throwing a dinner party I try to ask ahead if anyone has any dislikes or allergies. This makes menu creation a lot simpler. I have compiled a list of "no-go's" over the years that tends to work. Mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, brussel-sprouts, and many more. With this list I make sure to NOT add them to certain dishes so everyone is happy. You will never please everybody but offering something like a simple grilled chicken skewer with sauces on the side helps. Creating stations or "Build your own" menus works too! Taco night and fondues go over very well.

For kids or even adults this book offers GREAT recipes that are tasty and geared towards even the pickiest of palates.
It's great to always be open to trying new things but eat what you love and love what you eat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...