Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The slower the better.


With the cold weather out It reminds me of all things comfy, cozy, and warm. Stew has got to be one of my favorite meals. It encompasses all things that I love. It's Healthy, it makes your home smell delicious for hours on end, it's super inexpensive,  and it's quick to make. Well at least the making part is. The longer and slower you cook your stew the better for sure.  I have also noticed that I don't think I have ever met anyone who hates a good meaty stew.  Perfect for entertaining a crowd, or when your snuggled on the couch with your puggle watching HGTV all day.  So google a great recipe and try something a little crazy for me. add a little cocoa powder in the mix. It gives a great dimension of flavor as well as a "je ne sais quoi" to the meal. For your stovetop (or crockpot!) pleasure. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...