Wednesday, February 17, 2010

meaty.



When I was in high school I had many difficult classes. In College they became even more difficult. Little did I know that the most difficult class I would ever take in my life would be at Culinary school. Butchery. Weird right? Who would have thought the most challenging point in my academic career would be breaking down a lamb. It's tough! It's also becoming one of the most popular and sought out culinary classes in the nation right now. This meaty art is on the rise, and as much as I am one to take a challenge I don't think I want to go back to butchery days at school. Which leads me to the fine appreciation I have developed for the butcher. Creating a great cut of meat and obtaining the knowledge of said cut is something to be sought after. If you live in the San Francisco bay area here's a link to an upcoming class! Hat's off to you my fellow meatheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...