Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where my girls at?! This one's for you!!!

So this past week has been pretty crazy. With the holidays ending, and a fresh new beginning upon us I felt the need to clean. Clean my floors, Clean my cat, Clean my face.... You get my drift. What does this have to do with food you ask? Oh just you wait. I thought what better way to find tips on cleaning that youtube. This is where everyone goes for good, healthy, quality advice on everything right? So as I wrote the words clean, a slew of fascinating viral videos appeared. This one spoke to my Culinary, girly, and weird heart! Cleaning your eye makeup with olive oil. I am all for natural products and cheap. Olive oil has been known for for its INTERNAL benifits, but I was never aware of it's external. So I did it. I tried food on my face and you know what? it really does work. be sure to use a high quality olive oil if you do decide to take the plunge. I personally would steer away from all "infused" oils as well. ie: garlic, rosmary, and the such. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...