Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starting this year should be simple right?


As are the top 10 food trends for 2010 provided by Epicurious. This list is perfect! With the economy down, and our pocketbooks empty this list focus on what real people want. Fried chicken, homemade beer, and potlucks top the list and from personal experience these things satisfy my stomach and my bank account. My husbandmanface (as I so affectionately call him <3) and I love to entertain. This past year however we have learned that it is much more entertaining to have our guests bring their favorite appetizer or drink. The things that show up are typically wonderful and surprising. So I challenge you to try it next time! Refrain from the need to control every detail of your soiree and let your friends show you what they are made of! :) Take a look at the list as well, it is quite on point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...