Thursday, January 12, 2012

Topsy Turvy Time

I hate baking. Like a lot. It takes everything I don't have ie: patience, attention to fine detail, and precision. Which is why this year I will accept every offer to bake a cake I get. I don't typically do resolutions but I figure if I can create something lovely, and hone these qualities I don't have but want, it only makes for better all around! This was for a job last weekend.




It was a One year old and sixty year old's birthday party. The theme was Candyland. I have only done one other topsy turvy before. This youtube video was a God send if you want to try to make one. I cannot embed it but click the link and give it a try. It's really fun! :) Good Luck with your resolutions this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...