Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sugar rims


Hello friends! So recently I had the blessed opportunity to cater a friends baby shower. Being that she is such a "girly girl" it came as no shock that her baby, francesca, would have a very pink shower! Okay, totally off topic but my poor husband. . . A few weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night with this idea:


Chambord, Champagne and a pink sugar rim! So of course me being the most impatient person in the world, I woke him up to tell him. Sorry dear. But I was really really really excited about it! I had seen it done before and knew the bff would love it! After a brief convo of me asking him if I should call her at 11:30pm and tell her, and him saying absolutly not, I finally went back to bed. Called the next day and she said she loved it!

Upon entry of her shower each guest was greeted with a pink sugar rimmed champagne glass filled with chambord (raspberry liquor) and champagne. I'm sure this isn't limited to baby showers and would be great for a birthday, bridal shower, girls night. . . or any excuse to make a sugar rim! This could easily be used on other non-alcaholic drinks as well. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...